Publishing is how you make your apps available to customers and testers. Umajin provides several ways to do this, unlike other platforms.
All types of publishing start by choosing File > Publish from the Umajin Editor menu
- Publish to Umajin Editor Lite
- Share and test work in progress on device: iOS, Android, Windows desktop, Mac desktop.
- You can share your app with up to 5 people to help test.
- You can also use your Umajin Editor username and password to login to Umajin Editor Lite.
- Publish to App Stores – a standalone app for mobile or desktop devices
- Publish to Desktop – a minimally-packaged app for PCs or Macs.
To publish your project on Umajin Editor Lite is a relatively easy process.
To publish to stores using Umajin Editor, there are quite a few steps to undertake. You will need
information about your company to set up developer accounts for the relevant stores, add certificates and
other security information, then add your marketing messages for the store page.
Let us know if you have any questions about publishing that are not answered in this documentation.