Welcome to Umajin. The video below demonstrates how to register, download and install Umajin. After completing the ‘Request Download’ form, the ‘Download’ link and your username and temporary password will be sent to you by email.
Register, Download and Install Umajin
To download Umajin Editor
- Umajin requires you to create an account before download. Click here Request Download
- Fill in the download form (if you are an existing user you may login)
- An email with the Download link for Umajin Editor will be sent to you
- In the same email you will find your username and password
- Select the appropriate operating system and follow the prompts during the software install
- Note: The Windows Installer will install the Umajin Editor on a Windows 7 or higher PC. The Mac version will install on an Apple system with OSX 10.9 or higher
- Open Umajin Editor on your desktop and sign in
Note: On Windows N and KN versions, you will need to install the Windows Media Feature Pack for the version of Windows that you have. The following links may be helpful:
Umajin Editor Lite
Umajin Editor Lite is a free Umajin branded app, available from Google Play and iTunes, that allows you to login to test and view your projects using your Umajin account. Use the same email address and password when logging into both the Umajin Cloud Services/Dashboard and Umajin Editor. You can also share your project with 5 other users for testing and preview purposes. Great way to share progress as you build your project.
Umajin Editor Lite is used to test and socialize your projects with key stakeholders before you publish your project to the App Stores.
Accessing Cloud Services via the Umajin Dashboard
The Dashboard accesses the Umajin Cloud Services. This is where your account, data, forms, loyalty, product lists, commerce data, analytics etc is set-up. If you have already installed Umajin Editor, go to http://cloud.umajin.com and login with the same username and password as you have for Umajin Editor.