Restaurant App Tutorial
The 3-part restaurant tutorial will get you familiar with Umajin App Creator and its features – by the end of the tutorial, you will have a fully functional app, complete with images, toolbars, links, actions and a product list.
Please Note: This video was created using Umajin version 1.2.0 and now that 1.7.0 is released, we have made a number of changes to the UI as well as some naming conventions.
- The triple bar menu has been replaced with a more comprehensive top File menu – as described in the text below.
- There are new icons and new categories for Components and Actions, along with a ‘search’ capability.
- We now refer to Apps rather than Projects.
- Assets are stored in a Resources Folder rather than the Project Folder.
- The Templates tab is replaces by a Masters tab. (This avoids confusion with the new Umajin Templates available on the website)
- The CMS (Content Management System) is now called the Dashboard.
The concept is based on a Sushi House restaurant. All assets and content is provided in the Project folder (Resources Folder) and Project Dashboard (App Dashboard).
Written instructions accompany each tutorial but remember they are for version 1.2.0. Enjoy and have fun!
- Part 1: Introduction to Umajin App Creator and start building an app with some basic image and text components
- Part 2: Add dynamic components that bring in data stored in the Project Dashboard, create a simple booking form and add Social Media feeds
PLEASE don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions; email@example.com