Choosing Publish from the Umajin menu provides four different options. Umajin App Creator provides a procedure for guiding you through the requirements for each option. The choices are:
- Publish to Umajin Preview – share and test work in progress on device; iOS, Android, Windows desktop, Mac desktop. You can share your app with up to 5 people to help test. Download Umajin Preview from the Apple App Store or Google Play for free and really get to grips with your work in progress. Use your Umajin app creator username and password to login to Umajin Preview.
- Publish to the iOS or Android App stores.
- Publish to the Umajin Portal – a login protected portal for iOS, Android, Windows and Mac desktops. When you login to the Umajin Portal you will only see your app/s listed inside. You can also brand the Portal for your business or corporation.
- Publish Raw App Files. Generate iOS, Android, OSX and Windows binary files you can sign and deploy.
To publish your app on Umajin Portal or Preview is a relatively easy process, click here to download Umajin Preview or contact us (email@example.com) for more information about setting up the Umajin Portal for your company.
To publish to stores (or to raw files) using Umajin, there are quite a few steps to undertake. You will need information about your company to set up developer accounts for the relevant stores, add certificates and other security information, then add your marketing messages for the store page. This is all explained in more detail in the sections below:
- Store Information – explains how to get the information needed for store submissions and building packages.
- Packaging the Application for Stores – shows you how to use Umajin to build your app packages for use in the store submission process.
There is also a Frequently Asked Questions section with information about questions we regularly receive about the publishing process.
Let us know (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions about publishing that are not answered in the documentation.