Creating Your First App
Follow along with this video to make your first app. You will be guided through the process and finish with an app which you will be able to see running on your own mobile device.
To follow along with this video, you will need to download and unzip this Asset Pack.
Please Note: This video was created using Umajin version 1.5.2 and we have made a number of changes to the UI as well as some naming conventions.The basic process, however, remains much the same.
- The triple bar menu has been replaced with a more comprehensive top File menu – as described in the text below.
- There are new icons and new categories for Components and Actions, along with a ‘search’ capability.
- We now refer to Apps rather than Projects.
- Assets are stored in a Resources Folder rather than the Project Folder.
- The Templates tab is replaces by a Masters tab. (This avoids confusion with the new Umajin Templates available on the website)
- The CMS (Content Management System) is now called Cloud Services/Dashboard.
PLEASE don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions; email@example.com