Welcome to Umajin. The video below demonstrates how to register, download and install Umajin. After completing the ‘Request Download’ form, the ‘Download’ link and your username and temporary password will be sent to you by email.
Register, Download and Install Umajin
To download Umajin App Creator:
- Umajin requires you to create an account before download. Click here Request Download
- Fill in the download form (if you are an existing user you may login)
- An email with the Download link for Umajin App Creator will be sent to you
- In the same email you will find your username and password
- Select the appropriate operating system and follow the prompts during the software install
- Note: The Windows Installer will install the Umajin App Creator on a Windows 7 or higher PC. The Mac version will install on an Apple system with OSX 10.9 or higher
- Open Umajin App Creator on your desktop and sign in
Note: On Windows N and KN versions, you will need to install the Windows Media Feature Pack for the version of Windows that you have. The following links may be helpful:
Umajin Preview is a free Umajin branded app, available from Google Play and iTunes, that allows you to login to test and view your apps using your Umajin account. Use the same email address and password when logging into both the Umajin Cloud Services/Dashboard and Umajin App Creator. You can also share your app with 5 other users for testing and preview purposes. Great way to share progress as you build your app.
Umajin Preview is used to test and socialize your apps with key stakeholders before you publish your app to the App Stores.
To download the Umajin Preview App, visit:
iTunes for the Apple iOS Umajin Preview
GooglePlay for the Android Umajin Preview
The Umajin Download page for a Windows or OSX Umajin Preview.
Accessing Cloud Services via the Umajin Dashboard
The Dashboard accesses the Umajin Cloud. This is where your account, data, forms, loyalty, product lists, commerce data, analytics etc is set-up. If you have already installed Umajin App Creator, go to http://dashboard.umajin.com and login with the same username and password as you have for Umajin App Creator.